1. Information collected and how it is used
We collect the following information about you and use it in the following ways:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the website. This information is used for the purposes described on the form;
- Information you provided when communicating with Us. This information is used for replying to you and for any other purposes described or implicit from the context of that information;
- Details of your visits to the website including traffic data, location data, browser type and other communication data. This information is used for website administration and to analyse browsing actions and trends.
The information that we collect from you is stored in the United Kingdom.
2. Who has access to collected information
We have access to your information. For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”), We are the data controller. We own the information collected on the website.
We use subcontractors to maintain and service the website. Where these subcontractors require access to your information, We seeks assurances that they comply with the GDPR, that your information will be kept confidential, and that they will not use your information except to fulfil their obligations to Us.
We may have to disclose your information to comply with any applicable law or valid legal process. This includes, but is not limited to:
- requests by Government agencies;
- where the disclosure is required by or under any enactment, rule of law or by the order of a court; and
- for the purpose of obtaining professional advice or establishing, exercising or defending legal rights.
Except as set out above, We will not disclose to anyone else the information collected about you on this website.
4. Information security
The information that We collect about you is stored on secure servers.
Sending information on the internet is not completely secure and We cannot guarantee the security of the information transmitted to the website. Any transmission is at your own risk.
5. Marketing emails and information
You can choose to receive promotional and marketing emails from Us by subscribing to the online services available to users or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have chosen to receive such emails, you can choose not to receive future emails by unsubscribing through the online services available to users or by emailing email@example.com.
6. Third party websites
The website contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites.